Tuesday, July 19, 2011

JFCY Youtube Filming Day - Pany


Hi, my name is Pany.  This is my first blog that I've ever written and I am very excited.  I am currently in grade 11 going into grade 12 in September.  I go to Central Technical School. I am involved in a program at my school called the LAWS program.  This program offers many exciting things such as law related classes, a higher knowledge of law and law summer job.  My summer job this year is at Justice for Children and Youth.  I work full time on weekdays for the month of July.  When working I was asked if I would like to participate in a youtube video that was being made, it's about civil recovery demand letters.  I am at the office right now, on set, we are starting to film for the video, and I am very excited.  I am very happy to be part of this committee, and i'm hoping that more people will volunteer for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment